Camila Prada's Kickstarter

It's with lots of happiness that I write this post, because it involves some of my most favorite artists and makers, and the project is already fully-funded! But I wanted to share it anyhow, because it's so adorable and I wanted to help spread the word.

The wonderful ceramicist Camila Prada, whose adorable creations I've collected and shared over the years, teamed up with my favorite duos, TADO and LouLou & Tummie, plus Marnie Makes to create a wonderful line of new storage jars! In order to produce these cuties, she needed to raise about $10,000 on Kickstarter- but I am happy to say she's well over her goal, at the time I am writing this post she's already at $45,000 and counting!

Check out the Kickstarter here, there's still a chance to get some of these adorable creations for yourself, while supporting Camilla, a dedicated, lovely and talented maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!